1994 Fzj80 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1994 Fzj80 parts..ACT NOW BEFORE TRASH MAN DOES

I have some parts that need to get out of my yard...

All are off my 1994 FZJ80 -Emerald Green Metalic Color
I can email pics, if you so desire

*RUNNING BOARDS - good shape, just the boards not the front and rear plastic pieces that attach to the fenders $10

*REAR BUMPER -Around piece thingys...drivers side in good shape, passenger side has a scratch from being drug down a rock. Also included is the aluminum piece that goes on top of the bumper. $1

*SPARE TIRE ASSEMBLY - everything for the spare under the vehicle (cross bar, crank thing, ...) $1

*TOW HITCH - tow package for/off a 1994 80 $10

*****IF YOU NEED ONE OF THESE PARTS, COME GET THEM NOW...OTHER WISE THEY GO IN THE TRASH NEXT WEEK****

I am in San Diego, CA...LOCAL PICK UP PREFERED

I wanted to offer them up here first before I scrapped them or did something else......................................

Last edited:
Let me know about the front bumper with winch holder. I am interested but would like to know what kind and maybe see a pic.

Tim

You will not be willing to ship bumper?? I am in Oregon.

tim

These Are Going To Go By Way Of The Trash Can If Nobody Wants Them...

You got the front bumper off yet??

Tim

Dooh!!!

I am still working on that. I did a tune up this past week. But I will give you first option once I get it off. I am just having problems with some of the mounting nuts. The PO had little 1/4" tabs welded next to the bolts that hold the winch in.

What would you charge to ship the rear bumper corners with the aluminum step plate to Memphis. Please don't throw them away! Let me know. Thanks, Hank
hanklori@webtv.net

sorry

trashed rear bumper pieces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom