1994 FZJ80 - Complete - Parting the beast 114K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need the ECM (as long as the part number ends in 221).

I can't believe that this thread is still going - go Mikesta!!

Hey,
any fender flares available?
Power steering pump?
oil pump?
Thanks
victor

Fender flares are sold. PS Pump is available and possibly oil pump. We have to decide how we are going to sell the engine parts. I will send you quote. Let me know if you need any thing else. We haven't even begun to sell parts off this rig, especially the small stuff.

Heading to GSMTR next week so I don't know how much I will be able to check the site. They supposedly have internet ability.

Cheers

Hey do you have an instrument cluster, the climate control air con panel (push button) and a grey handbrake lever assembly.

If so and you'll ship to Australia I'd like pricing thanks.

I need a power door lock actuator. Do you have one?

Karl

Hi, I'm looking for the Steering Gear Box for my 94 LC, if you have it and it's in great shape, let me know, thanks!!! Also, if you have the steering column cover, the black piece behing the steering wheel, I need it too, let me know, thanks!

I'm looking for a rear upper hatch locking mechanism. The entire thing- it locks/ opens the rear hatch.

You have to remove the upper hatch trim plastic to get to it, and remove about 4 10mm bolts to get it out. Also need the exterior grab handle that is attached to it. (tricky to remove).

Any parts for the A/C? I already have a new condenser. Need compressor, etc. to get my A/C blowing cold!

fron tan leather seats available?

sorry, i didn't scan through all 5 pages to see if they are still available. the photo showed them in good shape (not split like both of mine)

thanks...mike upton

Does the gas pedal have the J shaped tab for the OEM hand throttle? If so how much shipped to 07110

Thanks
George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom