1994 FZJ80 - Complete - Parting the beast 114K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about the battery hold down bar and two J threaded rods to 39157?

The drivers side and passengers side view mirror, also sun visor ds/ps how much? plus shipping to 93222?

I don't suppose you have a rear hatch latch?

Rear driveshaft if it's straight and true.

Maybe I missed it but why not just say you have the vehicle on EBAY and will be waiting to see if it sells as a whole.
Have you offered it here aleady?

Since it didn't sell are you willing to sell me the rear hatch latch?

Since it didn't sell are you willing to sell me the rear hatch latch?

The rear hatch latch was missing when I purchased it.

Give me some time and I'll open this thread back up for parting.

If the engine is in good shape I would like to buy it. Shipping is to 19063.

Thanks,

The rear hatch latch was missing when I purchased it.

Give me some time and I'll open this thread back up for parting.

Take your time...

Still need the Exterior Door Handle (green) and the column bib surround.

:cheers: Understand you're busy.

Sorry to lead you all on with this. I purchased it and realized that I just don't have time to part it. I sold it tonight and the guy that purchased it may part it out. He may start or continue this thread when he gets to it.

Cheers
Mikesta

Annnnnddddd... The guy who purchased the beast would be me.

Other than the drive train, and parts I have given Mike first dibs on, everything on this truck will be up for grabs sometime this fall. Due to military commitments until September, I'll only be able to grab easily available trim and so forth until then. The full dismantle won't come until late September-October time frame.

I also need to send Woody some money before I'm going to be comfortable using the forum for sales, so let me get that done before the feeding frenzy begins.

One thing I don't see mentioned in the thread, so far (maybe I'm dense, and missed it, though...) is that the interior is the Oak, with fabric seats. This would appear to be a relatively rare US "poverty pack" version. Those of you needing the Oak interior bits and bobs, let me know and I'll do what I can for you.

I'll use this thread to help out as many folks as I can, but please bear in mind that I do need to recover costs, and that shipping will be on the purchaser. The truck is going to be in North Central Washington state for the dismantle, so if you're interested in the heavier pieces, that's where you'll need to come get them. Or, pay for the freight costs. I haven't shipped big stuff out of Wenatchee in about 25 years, so I'm not sure what that's going to look like for costs/hassle.

When you have time I would like the drivers side view mirror. I really only need the glass and backing plate. I am good with a broken backing plate also.

thanks

hi,

interested on the following:

fuel door with spring if it is green.
pair of plastic steps, tan/brown, on the floor on the side of the 2nd row seats.
one of the dome light assembly.
hood wind deflector, maybe???

also, interested on the center console cover, from the FZJ if they are tan

price please with shipping to NJ 07803.

thanks, :)
sam

Annnnnddddd... The guy who purchased the beast would be me.

Other than the drive train, and parts I have given Mike first dibs on, everything on this truck will be up for grabs sometime this fall. Due to military commitments until September, I'll only be able to grab easily available trim and so forth until then. The full dismantle won't come until late September-October time frame.

I also need to send Woody some money before I'm going to be comfortable using the forum for sales, so let me get that done before the feeding frenzy begins.

One thing I don't see mentioned in the thread, so far (maybe I'm dense, and missed it, though...) is that the interior is the Oak, with fabric seats. This would appear to be a relatively rare US "poverty pack" version. Those of you needing the Oak interior bits and bobs, let me know and I'll do what I can for you.

I'll use this thread to help out as many folks as I can, but please bear in mind that I do need to recover costs, and that shipping will be on the purchaser. The truck is going to be in North Central Washington state for the dismantle, so if you're interested in the heavier pieces, that's where you'll need to come get them. Or, pay for the freight costs. I haven't shipped big stuff out of Wenatchee in about 25 years, so I'm not sure what that's going to look like for costs/hassle.

How much for the steering column cover? Both upper and lower pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom