For Sale 1993 Land Cruiser parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just purchased a 1993 Land Cruiser that has already had some parts taken off of it. I will be using everything from the steering system but the steering column, the wheels and tires, coil springs, and both front and rear axles. Everything else is for sale.

I was told the previous owner drove it to his house and he used the parts missing from the passenger front. He said the engine ran good and the transmission shifted fine. I have no use for the engine, transmission, or transfer case. Make me an offer. Mileage is 233,416.

1FZ-FE

1FZ-FE

1FZ-FE

2nd row seats

3rd row seats

Back of 3rd row seats

SOLD ITEMS-
both rear bumper corners
tailights
trailer hitch
antenna
radio
both front doors

Not for sale-
Front and Rear axles
coil springs
driveshafts
steering box
steering linkages
steering shaft
Wheels and tires

Post what you need in this thread or PM me and I will post pics. Make me an offer on the parts that you want.

Center console pic

fj80console.jpg

How much for the upper hatch and the center consule to 53186?

How much for the rear passenger side door?

How much for the upper hatch and the center consule to 53186?

The 2 lids on the center console are pending sale. If the seller backs out you are 1st in line. I will have to check shipping on the upper hatch. I;ve never shipped anything that large.

How much for the rear passenger side door?

$75 and you pay shipping. Thats the complete door, glass, door panel and all. I won't cut the wiring or destroy it either.

Sent PM

Sent from my DROID RAZR using IH8MUD

PM replied.

I will take $500 for the engine, transmission, transfer case, wiring harness, and engine computer. I would rather see as many parts as possible go to a Toyota enthusiast than the scrapyard. I've found prices as high as $1200 for the engine trans, T-case. I was told it ran great and that is all I have to go on. I cannot guarantee that.

I have emptied My PM box and replied to all PM's that I have received.

How much for the plastic cover for the cruise control box under the hood?

Your PM Mailbox is full

I live in Chatt, wanted to send you a message about seeing what I can salvage for my 92 LC. Unfortunately, your mailbox is full.

Shoot me a PM when you get a chance.

Thank you

Eric

How much for the front row driver and passenger seat belts?

PM sent

I think I have a box the right size for the shifter console at work. I'll let you know tomorrow. Shipping shouldn't be more than $15 I removed it from the LC today. Do you need anymore pics?

I live in Chatt, wanted to send you a message about seeing what I can salvage for my 92 LC. Unfortunately, your mailbox is full.

Shoot me a PM when you get a chance.

Thank you

Eric

PM sent

Your PM's are full.

How much for the front passenger grab handle (the roof one, not the A-pillar) with screws and caps shipped to 37772? Thanks,
-Wes

Your pm's are full

parts needed

rear tailgate top and bottom

thanks
shipped to 32952

Do you have wheel center caps with clips? I could use 2. How about fuse door, the interior one?

Private message box cleared!

Sorry about taking so long to reply guys. Working 12 hour days and trying to keep up with this stuff does get a little hectic. Any of you guys that are ready for me to ship parts that we have agreed on a price send me a PM with your info and I will reply with my paypal info.

Your PM's are full.

How much for the front passenger grab handle (the roof one, not the A-pillar) with screws and caps shipped to 37772? Thanks,
-Wes

$15 shipped. I can take paypal or postal money order. PM me your info and how you want to pay.

Na I don't think so just let me know what I need to send

$30 shipped. I'm still not 100% sure what shipping will cost but I'm fine with $30 shipped if you are. Send me your address and I will get it in the mail and send you my paypal info.

Your pm's are full

Where you located. Interested in third row seats. Pm me if you want.
Thanks

Chattanooga, TN

Do you have wheel center caps with clips? I could use 2. How about fuse door, the interior one?

I only have three center caps and I will be keeping them with the wheels. The fuse door was missing when I purchased the LC. I'll search for it this weekend to see if it made it into the floorboard somewhere.

Do you have the rubber boot that protects the wiring harness going from the upper lift gate (or upper tailgate) to the body? If so, how much?

Picture below:

http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums...C-B1CB-27E4620500D0-1003-00000130E343D6E9.jpg

Thanks!

I'll check to see what condition it is in and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom