1993 FZJ For Sale in Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunately I have to drastically cut down on expenses, and the beloved Cruiser is the first casualty. This is priced for the trail at $8000 firm.

1993 FZJ-80
147,000 miles
Dark green
Front and rear full floating axles
4 wheel ABS

Interior Upgrades:
Locking Center-Differential Switch
Pioneer CD Player
A/D/S door speakers
Husky Liners for the front seats
Rubber mat on the floor of the back seat
SOR Tuff Duck seat covers, grey, front, back, and center console

Exterior Upgrades:
ARB Winch bar
5 Cooper Discoverer S/T 305/70R16's (85% tread left)
Kaymar Rear tire carrier
Extended differential breathers
Safari Cargo Rack
Towing package (hitch, harness, radiator cooler)
Auxillary reverse lights
Upgraded headlight harness (purchased from SleeOffRoad.com)
OME Heavy/Medium lift (purchased and installed by SleeOffRoad.com)
Front and Rear Sway-Bar drop kits (purchased and installed by SleeOffRoad.com)
Speedometer correction gear (purchased from SleeOffRoad.com)
K&N air filter

Condition:

This Cruiser runs great, I have had no major mechanical problems while i've owned it (2 years). Only problem was a transmisson solenoid that failed but was replaced by a reputable shop. All fluids have been converted to synthetic and oil I have been using is Mobil 1 10W-30. Front wheel bearings were re-packed last summer. Fuel filter has been replaced. Coolant system was flushed and thermostat replaced. New PCV valve and gasket. I have also replaced the PHH heater hose near the fuel filter with NAPA silicone heat hose.

The interior is in good shape. The front seat leather has a lot of wear and some stitches are coming loose. The back seats have average wear on them. This cruiser used to have 3rd row seats, but the PO didn't include them for whatever reason, but the seatbelts for them are still present.

The paint has quite a few scratches unfortunately, some are quite deep. Also, the passenger fender, flare, wheel well and front valence all need replacing. The fender was pushed back a little and prevents the passenger door opening 100% of way, it probably opens about 80% at the time, andthe door itself is undamaged. I have a new wheel well and valence which will be included in the sale.

I will also include in the sale the Toyota Maintenance Manual.

This blue books, in the above described condition, for $8705.

Unfortunately i have no pictures online as I don't have a digital camera.

For any inquiries, please email me directly at: aaronrames@msn.com or call 720-271-2268

Thanks!

Aaron

shoot me an email if you still have it - i may be interested....

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom