GM 1993 Chevy Surburban wont start? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've replaced everything I could think of, new fuel pump, new fuel pump assembly, new fuel filter, new injectors, new connectors, rebuilt the throttle body. It's getting gas to the throttle body, just not starting? it seems as though something is happening in the throttle body that is not allowing it to send the gas through?
The only things I have not replaced is the fuel lines themselves, the idle control valve and the throttle position sensor.
Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Check the computer that controls the fuel injection. Don’t know about gassers but my duramax diesel had the same problem. After checking everything twice, I took the fuel injection control model in to be tested (the cpu for the fuel injection) and it was bad. Local conpany here rebuilt it for about $175 and it has been fine ever since. New unit was about $1400.

Check the computer that controls the fuel injection. Don’t know about gassers but my duramax diesel had the same problem. After checking everything twice, I took the fuel injection control model in to be tested (the cpu for the fuel injection) and it was bad. Local conpany here rebuilt it for about $175 and it has been fine ever since. New unit was about $1400.
where would that be located?

Not familiar with which gas engine you have, but on my Duramax it was located on the passenger side of the engine at the front of the head. It is possible that the module you replaced also controls the injectors. When you rebuilt the throttle body did you replace the injectors? Try Youtube for your problem.

I have a throttle body on my V8 FJ40. After letting it sit for a year or two I had the same problem. Replaced the injectors in the throttle body and engine started up and ran fine.

Not familiar with which gas engine you have, but on my Duramax it was located on the passenger side of the engine at the front of the head. It is possible that the module you replaced also controls the injectors. When you rebuilt the throttle body did you replace the injectors? Try Youtube for your problem.

I have a throttle body on my V8 FJ40. After letting it sit for a year or two I had the same problem. Replaced the injectors in the throttle body and engine started up and ran fine.
yeah, we did a rebuild kit on the throttle body and bought new injectors. I'll look around and see if I can find another module. Youtube has been no help for me so far. Thanks for helping me btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom