Parting Out 1993-1994 FZJ-80 One with Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out two FZJ-80's
Champagne Colored 1994 with aftermarket brown leather interior. No lockers. Has been sitting for a long time. The motor has a rod knock. Low mileage truck. Around 150-160k on when the motor went.

1993 Grey with factory lockers. The front has a broken ring gear and the third member is currently out of the truck. The front axle has been disassembled. The motor is going into my 1994 so its not available. Body is extremely rusty. Interior is grey leather. Seats are trashed.

Lots of little parts.

email me with what you need and I'll get pictures and let you know if it is good or not. Prices negotiable.

cjmikek@gmail.com

Last edited:
Based on the weather around here I need to put parting these out on hold. Just to hard to get parts off the trucks in these temps. Anything plastic or brittle just breaks.

Currently, I have a deal pending on the locked truck so it is spoken for at this time.

I will update this once I am able to either get the trucks inside or it warms up.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Thanks for the info brother.
low likelihood but do you have a rear tire carrier?

Last edited:
Also what’s the gearing on either of these?

Guys, it is still winter in Minnesota. These are still on hold for parting out. I did fill a few simple requests as it got above 30 degrees here this weekend. For now, I have pending deals on all the axles. There are no snorkles. You shouldn't ruin your trucks with those damn things anyway. Rear tire carrier maybe there on one but its buried in snow at the moment.

"Based on the weather around here I need to put parting these out on hold. Just to hard to get parts off the trucks in these temps. Anything plastic or brittle just breaks.

Currently, I have a deal pending on the locked truck so it is spoken for at this time.

I will update this once I am able to either get the trucks inside or it warms up. "

Thanks,
Mike

Guys. The trucks are currently under about three feet of snow and we have another foot coming this weekend. I really can't even get to them anymore to pull parts. I do have the mass air sensor but like I said it could be a few weeks to a month till I can get to the trucks to pull any parts on them. The Part out is still on hold for the moment.

Hi there, do you have a brake booster available? Not in any rush on my end. Stay Warm! Thanks!

Im looking for rear driver side door power lock actuator. You Have?

Parting out two FZJ-80's
Champagne Colored 1994 with aftermarket brown leather interior. No lockers. Has been sitting for a long time. The motor has a rod knock. Low mileage truck. Around 150-160k on when the motor went.

1993 Grey with factory lockers. The front has a broken ring gear and the third member is currently out of the truck. The front axle has been disassembled. The motor is going into my 1994 so its not available. Body is extremely rusty. Interior is grey leather. Seats are trashed.

Lots of little parts.

email me with what you need and I'll get pictures and let you know if it is good or not. Prices negotiable.

cjmikek@gmail.com

Looking for the heat shield for the over the frame part of the exhaust. With nuts please.

Well, it appears winter has finally broken up here. I can once again get to the land cruisers. Part out are back on. Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it and what condition it is in.

cjmikek@gmail.com

Some items I know I have.
Flares for the Blue/ Grey truck for the passenger side. Front flare has some minor mounting damage.
Drivers side flares on the champagne colored truck. The passenger side front and the rearmost flare. Missing door flare.
I have two good passenger side mirrors in Blue/ Grey.
I have a good drivers side mirror in Champagne.
Good drivers side amber corner light. Passenger side has slight crack.
Good drivers side headlight.

Lots of switches.

Lots of good tan/brown interior parts. Brown dash pad that looks great.

Last edited:
Some items I know I have.
Flares for the Blue/ Grey truck for the passenger side. Front flare has some minor mounting damage.
Drivers side flares on the champagne colored truck. The passenger side front and the rearmost flare. Missing door flare.
I have two good passenger side mirrors in Blue/ Grey.
I have a good drivers side mirror in Champagne.
Good drivers side amber corner light. Passenger side has slight crack.
Good drivers side headlight.

Lots of switches.

Lots of good tan/brown interior parts. Brown dash pad that looks great.

do you have the drivers side door/window switch cover piece in grey? Not the switches themselves, just the trim piece that clips into the armrest that the switches mount to.

I should have that piece let me check tonight as to the condition of it.

do you have the drivers side door/window switch cover piece in grey? Not the switches themselves, just the trim piece that clips into the armrest that the switches mount to.
I should have that piece let me check tonight as to the condition of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom