Wanted 1992 sliding glass window (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

91-92 had no tint from Toyota. Other than that, same same. FWIW, its probably easier to just get the whole unit, rather then just the 1 pane. I have a few in NC, I imagine shipping would be slightly expensive to HI, although your probably used to that.

91-92 had no tint from Toyota. Other than that, same same. FWIW, its probably easier to just get the whole unit, rather then just the 1 pane. I have a few in NC, I imagine shipping would be slightly expensive to HI, although your probably used to that.
I have found the single pane, shipped to me for a totally of $125. I'm happy to buy more than I need if it's cheaper :) my shipping zip is 96754, if you want to let me know what a total price would be for one of yours.

I have found the single pane, shipped to me for a totally of $125. I'm happy to buy more than I need if it's cheaper :) my shipping zip is 96754, if you want to let me know what a total price would be for one of yours.
If I have time, I'll look into it. I guess as I think about it more, for you it might make sense to buy just the pane considering shipping. If someone were to come here and pick it up, I'd charge the same for just the one pane or the whole thing. Of the $125, do you know how much was shipping?

If I have time, I'll look into it. I guess as I think about it more, for you it might make sense to buy just the pane considering shipping. If someone were to come here and pick it up, I'd charge the same for just the one pane or the whole thing. Of the $125, do you know how much was shipping?
95 for the glass and 30 for the shipping.

I'll sell you both panes of glass for 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom