1992 HZJ73 OEM Altimeter Inclinometer Installation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if there is a main wiring harness plug for the optional OEM altimeter inclinometer on a 1992 HZJ73; if so where would it be? I’ve had the dash partly apart and can’t seem to find it. Help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I removed my original pod gauges. There was a bunch of wires bound together that served those devices. That bundle unplugged from the main harness. On my RHD vehicle that plug was to the right of the radio.

Still no luck. I’m wondering if the OEM altimeter/inclinometer wasn’t an option for this year and model? It seems to me that this plug would be pretty obvious if it was there.

My '93 PZJ75 has the factory altimeter/inside&outside temperature gauge pod. There is a plug in the harness where the gauge pod harness plugs into. You will need the short harness that plugs into the main harness for the pod to work properly.
Side note..... I am still trying to locate where the pig tails are to plug in the temperature sensors. My temperature display will start out -E and then proceed to -29 which I believe indicates the sensors are missing.

Last edited:
Thxs for the replies. I believe its there....just need to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom