1992 FJ80 3FE Perfect Condition (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ive got a 92 LC. Tranny is out. Interier is complete with all three rows. Seats have all been redone and are perfect in condition. Gold truck with brown interior. All parts are A-1 condition. I also have a 3FE aftermarket turbo on it with custom header/ exhaust and a intercooler! Let me know what you need as it needs to go... Wife gave me the boot and wants it gone!

Are the side mirrors in good shape? If so I may be interested. Also, I am needing the small lens on the drivers side in front of the brake light.
Thanks,

Shaun

Ive got a 92 LC. Tranny is out. Interier is complete with all three rows. Seats have all been redone and are perfect in condition. Gold truck with brown interior. All parts are A-1 condition. I also have a 3FE aftermarket turbo on it with custom header/ exhaust and a intercooler! Let me know what you need as it needs to go... Wife gave me the boot and wants it gone!
any pix? does it only need a tranny? mickeytryan1@cox.net is my email, where is it located?

Key fobs?
Price on wheels and tires?

Passenger Side Battery Tray please shipped to 71111

Tell me more about the aftermarket turbo...

Intercooler?
What type of turbo?
How much boost was it making?
Was the computer reflashed or ...
Price and what is included?

Installed pics would be great too. THANKS

Pics, i will respond to pm's today!
024.jpg
033.jpg
026.jpg

engines fine, need a tranny and my future exwife is trying to get it out of the garage. she is threatening upull it! Booooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom