SOLD 1991 HDJ81 VX donor leftovers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this one has a kinda janky aftermarket cruise. You should be able to use the one from a 3FE 80 if I’m not mistaken
I wasn't aware that was a possibility. I'll look into it. Thanks.

are we still on for the parts under discussion?

Hey, yup, I'm at sea right now but I get home last week of September and plan to strip some more parts off the 81 and box em up. Sorry for the delay!

Do you have a good non-airbag steering wheel?

The reason I am replacing mine is because the plastic covering is no longer "stuck" to the metal rim inside. The plastic rotates a bit around the metal rim inside and it drives me crazy. I need one that is in at least as good condition cosmetically but that is "solid" all around. Mine looks like this:

View attachment 2701581

Unfortunately not. My FJ80 steering wheel was the same and it was driving me nuts. I looked everywhere but ended up finding one out of a crashed 90k mile FJ80 that some guy an hour from me had sitting in his field for 25 years! Makes the driving experience so much better. This one has the aftermarket wheel shown. It's an Italvolanti prestige wheel, doesn't twist, yours for $50 if you want it :meh:
looking for the air cleaner lid if you still have it available

Will be keeping this for the swap.

Will you be selling the air amplifier assembly? The one under the steering wheel? If so can you confirm the part number ,price and shipping cost to Los Angeles CA 90044..thanks

I very well might be. I'll have to check it when I get home.

What kind of shape are the front fenders in? I'm looking for a pair of front fenders for my 95 because mine are rusted out badly. I could probably take the ferry up from Portland Maine and come pick them up? If they are rusted I can't use them though. Please let me know if they are any good and how much you'd want for them.

Front/side marker lights? The clear ones bolted to the headlights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom