SOLD 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser (Charlotte, NC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Hey all,
I’ve recently been considering selling my 62. I just dont have the time or money to finish it up the way I’d like to so I thought it might be best to offer it up so maybe someone else can get the chance to enjoy it!
Details:
1989 Toyota LandCruiser FJ62
177,000 miles
Clean title in hand
Rust free for the most part
WHOLE truck was stripped to bare metal and repainted the factory color last year.
Interior is pretty much new.
- Brand new carpet installed
-Cruiser Corps seat covers installed
-Front seat heaters installed and just need to be wired in.
-seat frames were refinished during the recovering process
-Dash pad has one minor crack in it.
-headliner could stand to be cleaned (as most do seems like)
-both front seat belt pretensioners are locked up and need to be replaced. (Seatbelt planet sells them for $360ish for the set with new belts.)
The fuel tank was removed, cleaned, coated, and resealed.
Brand new Aluminum Tripple row Radiator
Stainless battery tray
The truck has an EGR/airpump delete BUT I saved all the factory parts if you wish to return it to stock.
The valves could stand to be adjusted aswell. (Super simple. Theres tons of threads on mud with step by step instructions)
New brakes all around. (New pads, Calipers, hoses, rotors upfront and new drum internals in the rear)
I had originally ordered a ARB lift kit for it in March, but due to it being on back order, I have since canceled it.
The truck comes equipped with a brand new set of Method Wheels and Yokahama (33”) mud terrains. (Zero miles on them)
I will also throw in my aluminum Cargo tray setup for the rear. Great for storing gear if you plan on going overlanding/offroading.
Overall, the truck is pretty dang clean. Its no show truck but its not far off in my opinion! It took me a while to find one I felt met my expectations but I just have too much going on and too many other toys.
Asking $27k obo
More pics upon request 😁

ACE0D45E-4484-4E33-A153-BA0AB9FD95F7.jpeg

DF614AF3-681E-4492-AAE7-9C1A098E44EB.jpeg

7FEF7B14-3E03-484E-983B-4BB32BB6355C.jpeg

A8172CC1-C1A5-4372-85D3-0DA7AADAE068.jpeg

AC96E217-81B7-4AAB-A317-4E269B758DC6.jpeg

Hey all,
I’ve recently been considering selling my 62. I just dont have the time or money to finish it up the way I’d like to so I thought it might be best to offer it up so maybe someone else can get the chance to enjoy it!
Details:
1989 Toyota LandCruiser FJ62
177,000 miles
Clean title in hand
Rust free for the most part
WHOLE truck was stripped to bare metal and repainted the factory color last year.
Interior is pretty much new.
- Brand new carpet installed
-Cruiser Corps seat covers installed
-Front seat heaters installed and just need to be wired in.
-seat frames were refinished during the recovering process
-Dash pad has one minor crack in it.
-headliner could stand to be cleaned (as most do seems like)
-both front seat belt pretensioners are locked up and need to be replaced. (Seatbelt planet sells them for $360ish for the set with new belts.)
The fuel tank was removed, cleaned, coated, and resealed.
Brand new Aluminum Tripple row Radiator
Stainless battery tray
The truck has an EGR/airpump delete BUT I saved all the factory parts if you wish to return it to stock.
The valves could stand to be adjusted aswell. (Super simple. Theres tons of threads on mud with step by step instructions)
New brakes all around. (New pads, Calipers, hoses, rotors upfront and new drum internals in the rear)
I had originally ordered a ARB lift kit for it in March, but due to it being on back order, I have since canceled it.
The truck comes equipped with a brand new set of Method Wheels and Yokahama (33”) mud terrains. (Zero miles on them)
I will also throw in my aluminum Cargo tray setup for the rear. Great for storing gear if you plan on going overlanding/offroading.
Overall, the truck is pretty dang clean. Its no show truck but its not far off in my opinion! It took me a while to find one I felt met my expectations but I just have too much going on and too many other toys.
Asking $27k obo
More pics upon request 😁

View attachment 2696773

View attachment 2696775

View attachment 2696776

View attachment 2696777

View attachment 2696778
I would like to see more pics….. I would have to be reassured it has NO rust…. How do we communicate with each other privately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom