For Sale 1989 SAS Conversion Long bed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price change need this gone. $3000.00

1989 3.0 V-6 $6000.00 Long block motor with 24K on it. Downey Headers, SAS using all Marlin Crawler components 5" springs up front, 4" springs in rear, front axel is out of 85 truck with Detroit lockers front and back, 5.29 gears, 35" tires. Marlin Crawler Mco7-cu23, Bud built skids. Rock sliders. I'm having a hard time getting it to pass smog and I'm tired of messing with it. Not interest in parting out just want it gone. Pictures can be seen here.http://s455.photobucket.com/user/Mtnmauler/library/1989 Toyota Pickup?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
Okay, lots of looks but that's it. So what is wrong with this truck besides V-6? It has some awesome parts, you think I should part it out?

I think your price is pretty good. Just trucks like these need the right buyer to come along.

I doubt you would get near your asking price to part it out. sell it whole or keep it ;)

TTT Still have this runs great, major crawler. Haven't tried anything with the smog yet.

Still have it, non oped but drive it around the property every month and start it every other week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom