SOLD 1989 Mitsubishi Delica StarWagon L300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So.... I hate to do this, but I listing my 1989 Mitsubishi Delica Starwagon L300 2.5L Turbo Diesel. I just recently had it inspected at Toms Diesel in Nixa, MO before we drove it 800 miles around Arkansas Last week they said it was probably one of the cleanest things they've seen. This van is one of a kind imported from Japan, Van will have Missouri Title when sold. Speedometer and Miles obviously are in KM. Lets get into it.

INSIDE. Everything Works, Heat. A/C (R12). Gauges on the Dash are VOLTS, Engine Temp, EGT Guage, Boost Guage. Interior is pretty spotless, the carpet is a water resistant, dirt resistant. this is part of the chamonix model. Which also includes bigger alternator, two batteries, and 6 inch more roof space that's insulated. Has two rows of seats in the back, Front row can face foward or backward, also they all lay down to make a bed. We use a queen 4 inch memory foam mattress that works really well.

IMG_2091.JPG
65548013756__D869B379-19B8-44E8-8FD8-E3814E5DE5CA.jpg
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG
On the outside, you have a custom roof rack, not the prettiest but it works well, you have a snorkel, custom 2.5 inch exhaust, new tires, and new wheels. I also have the stock wheels (Set of 5) It has 2nd gen montero brakes and calipers (also have the orginals) new suspension NO RUST. Zero zilch. Nadda. Paint is a little worn, nothing crazy has a few scratches. This thing is an absolute blast to drive. It is an attention whore. Everyone loves it. The biggest downfall is power, it doesn't like hills. Everything and everywhere else is great. BUT HILLS. You have to be patient with it. If you're looking to go fast this isn't it. lol Looking to go to a 200 Land Cruiser, or Tacoma or Tundra. Trades are welcome, but please be reasonable. If you have questions please ask! Thanks

Asking 20k or best offer, going to get into a Tacoma/Tundra/100 or 200 LC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom