SOLD 1989 FJ62 - Bay Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1989 FJ62 - $13,500 or will consider trade (and cash) for pickup or truck with third row (need to replace my wife’s Rav4). I’m in the Bay Area.

Lifetime California truck, no accidents, clean title in hand and passed California smog recently.

Approx 300k miles. I say approx as the speedo was changed a few years ago and a used one put in ( I have receipt for this). I’ve had it approx 2 years and it has run strong for me. I’ve used it as my daily a few days each week with no issues.

Positives:
- full OME suspension
- knuckles rebuilt
- new brakes including rotors etc.
- new tie rods
- transfer case rebuilt
- new ignition, battery, coil etc
- new tires
- time up and fluids changed
- new shifter bushings

All work (except transfer case) done by Mudrak approx 1 year ago and I have all of the receipts (approx $11k in mechanical work). I also have a lot of receipts from prior owner who owned it since early 90s.

Negatives:
- speedo change means the carfax will show mileage inconsistency starting in approx. 2015.
- a little rust at the bottom of the two front doors.
- small rust spot at rear window
- carpet in rear cargo area dirty and ratty. Needs replacement.
- has a few dings and scratches in different spots. I tried including photos of these.

There are a few photos below but here is a link to a Dropbox folder where I’ve loaded a number of others. Let me know if you want any added.

Dropbox - IH8mud Classified - Simplify your life

7F2FC651-AF17-4EB9-97A9-8F91D6930FB3.jpeg
B2FC0D38-064C-489B-89C6-33CE51360ECE.jpeg

C0B79769-70A2-491F-8161-0618BF4D0F55.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom