1988 Fj62 in Northern VA $2200 - Offers - Trades? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRADES WELCOME! WHAT DO YOU HAVE? INTERESTED IN GOOD RUNNING OLD 4RUNNERS/PICKUPS OR PARTS THAT'LL GET MY 86 FJ60 MORE TRAIL WORTHY.... TRADES PLUS CASH ARE IDEAL...... want it gone! no time to really part it out so one more go at selling it outright.

$1500

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/1235704677.html

Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GrzuXg1C4Q

So I'm going to try selling the 62 outright before I resort to chopping it up for parts. Body is Very straight. Other than a rust hole in the very back corner of the driverside quarter panel, everything else is described in the CL ad. Look at the ad before asking questions, please!

If no ones interested but thinks I can likely get atleast this much for it on Ebay, I'll go that route. Otherwise, I'll go to parts truck status. If you need any substantial parts from the truck, that might speed up my decision to part it out:D
Shoot parts requests to alamkin at cox . net Tranny seems to slip a little but otherwise it all seems good!

Andrew :beer:

Last edited:
So since I'm horrible at replacing my CL ad when it expires here is a basic run down. Basically, it runs and drives but has a pretty good oil leak at the rear main seal. The transmission also slips and I'm not sure if it just needs a good flush, is leaking fluid out the seal or needs to be rebuilt/replaced. Thats teh main issue with it. I does start and drive pretty well and the engine seems fine. It has a clean title but the odometer reading is not correct.. and the frame actually looks really good considering its been an east coast truck all its life. This cruiser really isnt all that rusty in the usual cruiser rust areas. A couple other things I know it needs include the lighting assembly for the rear license plate. I have the chrome surround but the actual lights on the inside were all rusted out. It could also use 3 tires here soon and the brakes should be bled before driving to far.

Please put me first in line for the diffs if you decide to part it out. I could do the whole axles, but am mostly interested in the diffs.

bump for trades...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom