1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1988 FJ62 For Sale, Clean Body/Interior

Discussion in 'FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61' started by willysman, Aug 26, 2006.

1. willysman

willysman

I have an '88 FJ62 sitting in my garage taking up space. The vehicle body has had body rust repaired and is in great shape. The interior looks new, aside from normal aging and one tear on the driver's seat.

Here are some specs,

-160,189 miles
    -Automatic
    -30"x9.5" a/t tires

It ran when it was parked about 2 years ago. Currently, the exhaust system is nonexistent and the engine needs a little work.
    This vehicle would run with a little t.l.c. or would be a great candidate for re-powering. I'm asking $2500 OBO. Let me know if you're interested or would like more info or pictures...

-Sesh

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ben1be

ben1be

Where is the vehicle located Sesh?

Thanks

3. willysman

willysman

Sorry everyone, I forgot to include my location. I am in postal area code 97330. That is Corvallis, OR.

I should also mention that I have all of the tubing with strange bends in them for the exhaust and the Y peice. Those things are expensive, so you wouldn't have to factor that into the repair costs.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">