SOLD 1988 FJ62 - Athens, GA - $16,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Well, in a turn of less than optimal events (thanks overvalued tech industry...), I am needing to sell my 88' FJ62. I purchased it about 2 months ago and had several things done to it. I had it repainted to Toyota Amazon Green. There is absolutely no body rust on the vehicle and there is no frame rust either. There are a few rusty bolts underneath but nothing of concern. A couple of notes:
  1. Previous owner replaced spent Automatic transmission with 4 speed; 6/21 Mechanic checked transmission fluid, viscosity, etc... and commented that it looked great.
  2. 3F Engine all but rebuilt with lots of new gaskets, hoses, etc...
  3. Tune-up done two weeks ago, mechanic commented that nothing was wrong or nothing of concern
  4. Basic paint job done my Maaco - previous skin was a bedliner material; stripped and checked for body rust. Nothing found - door jambs not painted
  5. Frame inspected by local mechanic via a "Tier 3" inspection and mechanic noted no frame rust, panel rust, gutter rust, wheel-well rust, etc...
  6. Brand new 31 x 10.5x 15 tires put on 6/22
  7. AC needs to either be recharged or new compressor; it blows cool but not cold. It's also 100+ here in Athens so, there's that.
  8. Total Miles: 222,974 - mileage will go up a bit, it's my daily driver. I do not expect it to go up more than 100-200 in the next month.
I really do not want to sell this rig as it was my first FJ62 since my father passed back in May of 2020 but, trying to do the grown up thing and pad the savings since our industry is getting whacked with layoffs.

Feel free to reach out. I am happy to answer any questions!

Price is OBO.

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

IMG_1715.jpg

Pretty motivated to get this cruiser to a new home - dropped the price to $16,500, which I think is very fair.

I can help set up shipping and send any other info on the vehicle.

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom