Parting Out 1987 FJ60 PARTOUT/COMPLETE----ILLINOIS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought this land cruiser in hopes of having a cool daily driver... after getting it home and starting to work on it realized it would be years with my resources to save the old girl. here is a list of what i know
cons
truck doesnt start, run, stop, etc
wiring harness has been chewed up by something
truck has dents and body rust
dash is cracked
drivers front fender and door are not re-usable (they still function though)
both front and rear bumpers have dents/dings/tacky bumper stickers
missing spare tire
previous owner painted green over the tan paint
interior carpet smells of previously mentioned rat/mice

pros
rolls freely around the driveway
all windows good.... windshield has a crack
all interior parts are there. dirty but there
all engine parts are there. not sure what works and doesnt
front headlights and housings appear to be newer than the truck
frame is suprisingly clean (came from south of st louis)
seats are dirty but complete

clean title

i would prefer someone actually buys the whole thing... but if that doesnt work ill begin part out. interested folks can pm me and ill send pics or give you more infomation.

located just south of peoria illinois

original radio... yes but i cant verify that it works
tool kit... not that i can find

i will get some good pics tonight. she is ugly but has potential!

If you part interested in front door cards if grey, maybe t case too. Pictures please

How about the A/C control bezel, not cracked or broken?

I'll have to look. It was dark by the time I got home. You folks have a couple good questions that I can't answer until I can see it in light. I literally bought it to make it run and drive. I hadn't paid the kind of attention I do to my 4runner!

I'll have to look. It was dark by the time I got home. You folks have a couple good questions that I can't answer until I can see it in light. I literally bought it to make it run and drive. I hadn't paid the kind of attention I do to my 4runner!

Interested in Front Bumper, upper rain gutter chrome trim, lower rocker panel chrome trim, and the headlight / grill surrounds. Can you please PM me a price for these?

Ok guys... a gentleman from iowa came and bought the whole truck. I gave him this site as a reference. He has restored numerous old muscle cars and jeeps. Look for his tear down thread coming up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom