For Sale 1987 FJ60- entertaining for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
With a lot of regret, I’m thinking of selling my 1987 FJ60. I’ve had it for about a year, but just not enjoying it like I should. I haven’t really come down to a number, thinking $20,000 obo.

With three owners (including me), This 60 is originally came out of Northern California. The owner before me purchased it and brought it back to Montana. An avid cruiser guy, he kept up
On the maintenance, added a 5 speed H55f, desmogged it, and documented every little thing that was ever
Done to it. He passed
Those maintenance records onto me. He sold it only because his wife was using it as a daily driver, and with age
He just didn’t have the energy to do the little things. He chose to sell
This 60 and another vehicle to purchase a brand new 4runner (or that was his goal
When I spoke to him). Go back a year ago when I purchased it, I just havent done what I wanted to it (lift and 80 axles), and work too much to really enjoy it. I need to thin my herd, and since I’m the least emotionally invested in this vehicle, I’m debating on letting it go. I’m posting it here first, and will probably get more serious about posting it elsewhere in the next week.
This 60 was originally a copper color. The owner before me’s wife hated the blue interior and copper outside, so they repainted it to oem color, just different from what came from factory. The clear coat is starting to bubble/peel, and could use a new paint job. No rust. It’s truly a great vehicle, and I’m debating shutting down this window as I write this.
Hit me
Up with questions. I’ll add more later.

F7160716-F4FB-4B0A-88D1-DBBD4D254365.jpeg

A5BE7C60-D8BF-408C-B9C1-71DD7B704158.jpeg

6307632F-5886-4153-BDDA-CE702836D15E.jpeg

Last edited:
Everyone is going to want to see some undercarriage pics, as well as the roof rails for rust. I don't see any rust on the body from the pics you've posted, which is a good sign.

Original post from last year, I believe

The link to the old classified doesn’t work can you include underbody photos, typical rust areas, under the hood photos, and interior pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom