Wanted 1987-90 FJ60/62 within roughly 800 miles of DC area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Looking to finally get myself the truck I’ve been trying to shake for years. Ideally not trying to spend more than $23k, but willing to flex a little. Posted the 800 mile range by ideally as long as things checked out I’d prefer to drive it home. Thanks in advance!

What exactly or close to it are you looking for? I’m in Virginia Beach. Ive got a super solid 87 12HT H55F 38mm splin T case. All new trans and Tcase, (NIB from Japan) engine rebuilt 3 years ago, Minimal driving. Needs inside done and paint. Everything else is new.
Mike

8ABD86F5-C783-48A3-A156-AA7E1FE840C4.jpeg

Looking to finally get myself the truck I’ve been trying to shake for years. Ideally not trying to spend more than $23k, but willing to flex a little. Posted the 800 mile range by ideally as long as things checked out I’d prefer to drive it home. Thanks in advance!
Depending on what you're wanting, when you want it, and if you could expand your radius about 178 miles farther (I'm in Jackson, MS) I've got a good, rust free, mostly stock one I'm about to put on the market. I've been slowly getting this one sorted out, but I found the pig I've been looking for for a LONG time (always wanted one, but never had one), so I've got to thin the lineup.

PM me for more details. You'll end up with a great truck and save a LOT of money.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom