For Sale 1987 4Runner SR5 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Currently registered, 5 speed, 4x4, SR5, 22RE, no frame rust, removable hard top, new tires, cold AC, 300k miles. I bought this 4Runner a year ago. I found it in Santa Fe, New Mexico. It’s an original NM truck. Nice and dry, no rot. I put four 30” tires on it. I thoroughly cleaned the interior and bought new carpeting for it. I removed most of the interior plastic to clean and install the carpet. I did not fully install the carpet and replace the interior trim because I planned to fix and paint the body and finish the interior off at the end. Long story short, it now needs a head gasket and I’m too consumed with work to spend any time playing with it. I’m losing about $1800 at my asking price. I got it to New England from out west, but someone else needs to bring it back to its former glory. More photos to come.

Asking $2800, located in Woodbury, CT.

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_7727.JPG

IMG_7904.JPG

IMG_7906.JPG

May be interested in looking at. Do you have a pic of the interior. Looks to have center tilt cluster and should have tack. Does it have a sun roof? I have a 4Runner now but dealing with frame issues.

Great...no longer need to consider then. I can get to work patching mine. Hope the new owner enjoys fixing it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom