For Sale 1987 4runner- CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well the wife and I have decided to upgrade to a land cruiser. This was my dream weekend rig for years, have not done much to it since I purchased last year. Going to miss having a rig with removable top and doors but on to bigger and better things.

Motivated seller, will entertain offers. Located in Sacramento, CA. Craigslist link below for more details

Mud price- $4,800

1987 Toyota 4runner

IMG_4914.JPEG

Saw some of your other posts searching for a 100-Series near Sacramento. What are you looking for? I'm looking in the Bay Area, but I've actually seen some real nice specimens up near Sac. PM me, I'm happy to share with you what I've found.

Also, GLWS bump.

Saw some of your other posts searching for a 100-Series near Sacramento. What are you looking for? I'm looking in the Bay Area, but I've actually seen some real nice specimens up near Sac. PM me, I'm happy to share with you what I've found.

Also, GLWS bump.

Thanks for reaching out, I'm looking for a 100 that has a mild build but not opposed to starting fresh. Like most things in life I would be willing to spend a bit more up front rather than argue down the road with wife on the price of lift kit or bumpers :)

I've searched all over multiple forums and threads + CL but haven't found a winner yet, I assume we have found the same rigs. I love this forum because most of the rigs are really clean and if I found one in say socal, it is an easy flight to snag it and drive back.

Share what you got!

Hey GTS550 and norcalovrland, longtime forum lurker here, I just made my IH8MUD account because I have a 1999 LC that I'm looking to sell.

It's black, very clean, and has only 123k miles. I've done some simple upgrades, albeit mostly cosmetic at this point. I'm planning on posting to CL soon, but lmk if you two want some more info and I'll be happy to chat.

She does have a rear locking diff too.

Cheers,
E

Hey GTS550 and norcalovrland, longtime forum lurker here, I just made my IH8MUD account because I have a 1999 LC that I'm looking to sell.

It's black, very clean, and has only 123k miles. I've done some simple upgrades, albeit mostly cosmetic at this point. I'm planning on posting to CL soon, but lmk if you two want some more info and I'll be happy to chat.

She does have a rear locking diff too.

Cheers,
E

Send me details asap and pics. Where are u located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom