SOLD 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 - Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Hi All -

Selling my FJ60 here in Denver, Mud price $9K OBO. I searched for this one for a long time, but have recently bought a 2nd home that is taking my time/money and I don't want the truck sitting around in a garage for the next few years on a battery tender. This is a nice, clean, straight example of one of these trucks. Clean title. Colorado truck its entire life, so it's been kept fairly dry. Fluids recently changed, new plugs, air filter, choke cable. All new carpets just replaced and sourced here on Mud, looks and smells great! Put the polishing wheel on the paint and she shines like new. Comes with a bumper mount grille guard that is not currently installed. Fires up first try every time and shifts very smooth. New alternator just installed, old one comes with truck if you want to have rebuilt for spare. Not my daily driver, but driven several times per week with no concerns. With 267k on the clock I imagine at some point she's going to need a rebuild/engine swap - this truck is a good jumping off point for a restoration. Relative to the previous ones I've owned this one has little rust and very few issues. All that said, she's got plenty of years of enjoyment left in her just the way she is. Here are the details:

Year: 1985
Make: Toyota
Model: Land Cruiser - FJ60
Mileage: 267,000 miles
Engine: 2F
Trans: 4-spd Manual
Issues: Small leaks from both front & rear main seal, bearings could use repacked, front bumper missing passenger side rubber cap, dent in driver's side front fender, a couple other small dents on doors/hood (all very minimal), flaking of chrome coating on headlight bezels and grille/emblem, Nothing else known - but we all know the standard issues w/these trucks so come have a look at it and see for yourself.
Rust: Typical LC locations, wheel wells, fenders, tailgate, etc.. NO RUST AT ALL IN RAIN SILL/GUTTER!
Tires: Brand new 31" BFG's

Thanks for looking, and please reach out with any questions/comments! Give a call or text if you want to Travis: (989)965-0741.

Links to photos & Craigslist ad:

IMG_4684.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom