SOLD 1985 or Older FJ60 Around New Mexico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Color
White
I'm looking for a project with minimal Rust. I'm not overly concerned if its running or has an engine. The plan is to restore over a couple years and do an engine swap. Bonus if it already has a v8 Swap.
1985 and older in Bernalillo County do not require an Emissions Check but I wont turn down a newer one.

I dont know if you were the one to reply to my wanted ad but there seems to be none in NM, just a bunch of old fogies who wanna flip lmao

Still looking. Would like to stay around a 10 hour drive with Trailer.

I have a blue 84 FJ60, vortec 350 swap, 4l60e transmission, SOA, ARB lockers front and rear, viair compressor and 2 gallon tank. 35" tires. Less than 100 miles on the motor and drivetrain since I finished it up. I just kinda ran out of interest. I have been meaning to get it out of the garage and washed up so I can post it for sale. I'd like to get $12.5k., but as always it's negotiable. Let me know if you are interested. I am on the north west side of town.

Reactions: WWT
I have a blue 84 FJ60, vortec 350 swap, 4l60e transmission, SOA, ARB lockers front and rear, viair compressor and 2 gallon tank. 35" tires. Less than 100 miles on the motor and drivetrain since I finished it up. I just kinda ran out of interest. I have been meaning to get it out of the garage and washed up so I can post it for sale. I'd like to get $12.5k., but as always it's negotiable. Let me know if you are interested. I am on the north west side of town.
Sending you a Message Mark.

I'm looking for a project with minimal Rust. I'm not overly concerned if its running or has an engine. The plan is to restore over a couple years and do an engine swap. Bonus if it already has a v8 Swap.
1985 and older in Bernalillo County do not require an Emissions Check but I wont turn down a newer one.
You still looking? I live in Prescott AZ, have an 1984 FJ60 runs well, 100,400 original miles, Significant rust on body, I was going to make a project out of it and have an extra rust free body tub, new fenders and extra doors (doors have rust) , Just dont have the time. Interested?

You still looking? I live in Prescott AZ, have an 1984 FJ60 runs well, 100,400 original miles, Significant rust on body, I was going to make a project out of it and have an extra rust free body tub, new fenders and extra doors (doors have rust) , Just dont have the time. Interested?
Thanks pDJ. Saw your post and it’s too much rust.

I understand. The extra body tub is rust free Just FYI. Thanks for looking.
Thanks, its a lot to take on for 13K. Best of luck to you though.

Still looking

Open to less of a project and something more complete if it is fly and drive ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom