1985 FJ60 parts/ doors/quarter panels/lights/lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Passenger side doors are gone, as stated above. Only door left is rear driver.

steering wheel shipped to 22204 zip? also headliner if you manage to pull it without tearing and damage.

steering wheel shipped to 22204 zip? also headliner if you manage to pull it without tearing and damage.
I'll have to get to the headliner first - have a few windows I'll have to take out to remove it properly.

how much on the rear drivers 1/4?
I took a second look at both rear 1/4s, and the fender well is rusted on both, and on the drivers side, the bottom just behind the wheel is rusted. Both are repairable with a little new metal. I believe the metal above that is both dent and rust free (need to pull rear inside panels to be sure). Assuming you still want it, where would you want the cut lines?

Last edited:
Headliner still available? And how much?
Yes, still available and will be until we get payment. headliner is $100 plus shipping. Seems to be pretty decent - it didn't tear when I pulled it from the contact adhesive, and I had to pull pretty hard in spots. Needs a good cleaning.

Hi, I'm interested in that license plate light if it is still available, and I also need (2) door pull/armrests, (2) overdoor grab bars, aand taillight lenses? Shipped to 83455
Thanks,
Mike

I'll take the headliner, pending some pictures of condition. You mentioned it needing a good cleaning.

I'll PM my email and send a couple of shots that show areas that need cleaning.

I may want a few other items also.

Thanks

If the cargo area passenger side interior panel is in good shape…….How much shipped to Norwich, VT????

i need lt quarter panel emblem "toyota Landcruiser" dome light, and antenna if complete, oh and headlight washer bottle, how much? and going to 90232.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom