SOLD 1985 FJ-60 turn-key Expo ready El Paso, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Off the market for now.

My FJ-60 is back on the market. The prospective buyer backed out last night.

Selling my beloved 1985 FJ-60. It is pretty much turnkey. Asking $27,500 USD OBO

I’m newly married and it is time to get a newer (200 series) Land Cruiser.

My wife and I recently returned from a three-month 13,000 mile trip to Alaska and Canada in the FJ-60 and it performed as designed. Read about the trip to Deadhorse at the below link.

Our trip to Deadhorse AK in TCT Magazine

I bought the FJ-60 in June of 1998 in El Paso, TX, twenty years ago, being the third owner. The truck has been a Texas truck.

Truck runs and handles great. I get about 11mpg on the highway.

Owning this truck has been a labor of love and I have made a lifetime of trips with it. Certainly, a head turner when you drive it. Just time for someone else to enjoy driving a piece of Land Cruiser history.

The truck currently has 305,107 miles on and about 55 thousand miles on the 350 Ram Jet engine. The H55 transmission has about 65 thousand miles. Both the engine and trans were purchased new.

The V-8 conversion was done in 2012 by Wolf Creek Rod Works. The 350 Ramjet was a crate motor not a junkyard engine.

Included is a Techmate Pro diagnostic tool. Over $500.00 new

The H55 transmission was purchased new.

Twin stick transfer case

Upgraded front brakes, with 4runner calipers EBC yellow stuff pads.

Rear disk brakes. Rear rotors and pads are new. T-case emergency brake

Rebuilt rear axle. New bearings, gears and locker.

The tires are BFG KM2 M/T 33 10.50 15 with about 13,000 miles along with two new spare tires.

All six wheels are new.

Roof rack with six NATO can holders with cans, 2nd spare tire ,Alu Box and awning.

Both front and rear bumpers are Stout built as are the sliders and roof rack. The front bumper has an 8K Mile Marker winch with Synthetic line installed May 2018.

The truck has never been in an accident.
OME heavy springs front and rear.

Rear springs are new OME Heavy with two extra leaves and BOSS air bags.

CB, HAM radio, GMRS radios

The truck was painted about five years ago in maintenance free paint.

Dual batteries with onboard charger, Milford cargo barrier with 12-gallon water tank, rear drawer system, rear seat is removed, and a platform installed for better cargo storage and capacity. new Hella H4 headlights, PIAA fog and driving lights. 360 LED flood lighting, Remote control GoLight, rear lockrite locker, awning, 40 gallon fuel tank , Wagongear tailgate storage system, Iron Pig drivers side seat, Tuffy console with Federal 100 watt siren , and PA system, rare roof console, hood strut conversion , rotating pintle hitch, 100 watt Renogy solar panel. Solar pigtail for the dual batteries, P/S awning

Extra alternator, hoses ,air filter and belt.

This is a link to a write up on the FJ-60 in Toyota trails magazine.

Toyota Trails - March/April 2016 Issue

Here is a link with more pictures .

1985 FJ60

Please let me know if you have any questions.

We are hoping this truck gets to a new loving home.

Last edited:
I took it off EBay for now. Here is the El Paso Criagslist ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom