1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1985 BJ60 Canadian Diesel Landcruiser

Discussion in 'FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61' started by darbs83, Aug 29, 2006.

1. darbs83

darbs83

:) hello my name is Cody Darby From Chevrolake Motorcars (Carco USA). I am a Registered Importer From Vancouver, BC. I have exported alot of landcruisers to quite a few people that belong to this site. I thank - you customers that have mentioned Wayne or myself on this site.
    I have a blue 1985 BJ 60 diesel landcruiser with very little rust, just some on the inside of the drivers door, otherwise the wheel wells and the frame are very clean. It has 388,000km and drives like new. I purchased it off the second owner and has never been smoked in. I've seen alot of diesel landcruisers come my way and this is one of the nicest i've seen.

Priced at 12,750 usd, vehicle is already in Seattle. We have done the importation for you!
    If you have any questions or want pics sent to your email please contact me at
    (604)273-2438 office
    (604)857-2822 cell
    Codycrg@telus.net

ps. also if you have any questions about importing into the US
    please email me.
    thx
    cody

2. MLX450

MLX450

3. notagp_afj55

notagp_afj55

Cody

Yes please email me all the pics you have of the BJ my email is:

Notagp_afj55@yahoo.com

Thanks very much

-Jim

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">