For Sale 1985 22r 4x4 Pick-up w/ straight front axel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I owned this truck since 1995. I was hoping to give it to my future grandson. But that is 16 years away and seems unlikely at this point. I will accept only serious offers between March 3rd and March 31st. I will notify the party who makes the best offer by April 1st. The successful offer will then be required to submit a cashier's check in the full amount by April 1st and take possession of the truck no later than April 30th. This vehicle is in good condition and will serve the new owner well as either a converted rock crawler or dependable, go anywhere work vehicle at a fraction of the cost for a new truck!

Looks like a cool truck. You may wish to ask the moderators to put it in the proper location ("stout/hilux/minitruck") so it gets the appropriate audience. Also, I'm pretty sure bidding type situations like you set up are discouraged, and prices are expected (with the exception of "ebay" headers, which direct members to a current ebay or Bring a Trailer auction) but you may wish to ask about that as well. GLWS!

Also more details... mileage? accident history? repainted?, maintenance history?, any rust?, etc, etc.

Just wondering if the truck still is on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom