For Sale 1984 LHD HJ47 pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.snlandcruisers.com
Hey guys,

Some of you may have seen this already. I am starting to generate more interest for the truck now that I have gotten it here with me in Boise, Idaho.

I found this truck while on a Cruiser Hunting trip in Latin America. I was looking for good Troopies when I came across it. It was just to good to pass up but I did have to fork over some $$$ for it. I have done a fair amount of work getting it road worthy. I have been driving it around here Boise this week and it runs great.

I am sure some of you may think my price is high but I am not pricing this truck by market value. I am pricing it by how much I paid for it, how much I have put into it and covering my import expenses. I have marked it up a small amount above that to cover all my time and effort to fix it up, locate it and bring it to the USA. This has taken more than four months from start to finish.

This is a great truck and belongs with a Cruiserhead. There sure isn't many of these LHD HJ47 pickups in the USA. This is a rare opportunity for the right person. This truck has been painted once by the guys I bought it from. Not the best paint job and they did paint over some rust. They didn't fill the truck with 20lbs of body filler though, it has got maybe a pound or two in it. I use an electronic body filler detector before I buy any truck and check this one over thoroughly before buying it. You are more than welcome to use my body filler detector and check the truck over yourself. The HJ47 is un-restored and is a survivor. I saw dozens of these on my last Cruiser Hunting trip and this one is by far the best I came across.

#'s matching 2H with 145,000 miles on it.
H41 4spd trans.

$26,500

I have got a much more complete for sale thread over here,
For Sale - 1984 HJ47 LHD pickup

I have got a bit of a build thread over here,
1984 LHD HJ47 re-furbish

Cheers,
Ian

I am totally open to discussion or suggestions about this truck, even it's price! I am looking at doing some work to it...

Unfortunately I have X amount of dollars in it and can't sell it for less than that.

Cheers,
Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom