1984 fj60 in tn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

84 model. Good dependable transportation. Some rust in roof, but solid everywhere else. Truck is out of Oregon. Left front fender has some damage. Interior is a little rough. New radiator, water pump, alternator. Has rear heater. Everything works but the AC and the dome light. AC has a leak somewhere, compressor is not locked up. 230k for mileage and going up daily. Tires about 80%. Truck runs and drives very well. 4wd works well, goes down the road straight, stops straight. PS, PB. Selling to buy a 62. Can send pics.
615-480-7920 $2000.00

Pics sent. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Would also like to see some pics, cdbridges1@yahoo.com. Tell me more about the rust on the roof?

Thanks!

Good Lookin ride for the price! BUMP

Don't have any pics of the rust on the roof. Daughter has the camera at school. Let's just say it's worse than I originally had thought. The headliner doesn't have any stains, but this may have rusted from the inside out. I'm now of the opinion that it needs a new roof, or turned into the fj60 convertible. It's a shame too, because this thing is solid as a rock underneath. Price drop to 1800.00. I've found a 62 that's calling my name. Brett

Everybody that requested should have pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom