For Sale 1984 BJ60 3B w 5spd KY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1984 BJ60 3B H55 DIESEL Land Cruiser
Any of my friends know that this cruiser was purchased for my wife for it is something we both liked. However due to commercial building remodel and the money/time I’m throwing at this renovation something has to go. Sadly this means the BJ is on the chopping block. Here is the details:
Clean title Canadian spec BJ60
3B 4 cylinder Diesel engine
H55 5 speed manual transmission
Old man emu suspension
33/10.50/15 BFG at
ARB front winch bumper
Kaymar rear bumper with tire carrier
Mint interior

The frame is super solid especially to be a Canadian spec rig. There is rust on both rear fender wells that need to be addressed. Everything else is solid. Now the rest of the story. Vehicle was owned by a dr in TN for many years. The truck blew a head gasket and he had it towed to his son in laws garage. Come to find out the head was cracked. Head is off and been magnafluxed. There is a crack in it. Either way what you see is what you get. Hell of a rig that is hard to come by. Cash or wire transfer only. I will assist with shipping (on your dime) but I prefer local pickup. No trades unless it’s kitchen cabinets and quartz countertops. Call my cell at 270 seven 8 four 35 forty.
A11EE507-D194-4F92-AEC2-9723DD5C2B67.jpeg
822F2EFD-4DA9-4602-9502-A619280D149A.jpeg
591CE581-E96C-4483-AFC6-171CEB71AA94.jpeg
2A235945-ACAB-4025-8464-6EFEAE853638.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry I know it sounds confusing. I haven’t touched this thing since I pushed it in garage. The head was off of it when I bought it and laying in the back of the truck. The guy ordered a head gasket and it was on hold forever. He said he thought the head was bad. I asked him if he had it magnafluxed and he said no. So I don’t know what makes him think it’s bad. First thing I would do is have head checked out. Then go from there. Hope this makes more sense.

I have the option to buy a good head that is 4 hours away from me however I don’t have time to drive and get it. Much less change it out. So she’s on the market.

Am I the only one not seeing a price?

Sorry I deleted the price. I purchased another head for it and just dropped off at the machine shop yesterday. Once it all checks out and is done I will be fixing the head gasket and reassembling. Once it’s up and running properly I will reprice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom