SOLD 1984 BJ60 3B Parts , Okanagan Canada. PRICE DROP******* SOLD/// (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a few spares i had collected over the years, for sale.
- 1984 Bj60 3b starter around 300k. $75.00 US ***********$50.00*********
- 3b Alternator with vacuum pump, missing IC regulator . $75.00 US ***********$50.00*********
- 3b complete front harness with fuses/switches attached same year 60 series . $75.00 US Also have a bag full of relays i'll throw in. **********$50.00***********
- Heater fan blower motor 60 series , may fit others. $25.00 US.
- EDIC motor/rod and Fuel control relay . $100.US ******SOLD
Also have the largest Lightforce Stryker Aussie lights with a brand wnew harness 24/12 Volt. Foglights need the wires redone.
Prices are in US dollars and do not include shipping, I live 5minutes from the border and can ship. Canadian funds are good too.
Postal code as reference .. V0H 1V2. Osoyoos BC.
IMG_2744.JPG
IMG_2747.JPG
IMG_3218.JPG
IMG_3221.JPG
IMG_3217(1).JPG

Last edited:
Interested in the lightforce lights. Are they clear with the yellow covers? Halogens?

Also price. Thanks

Yes they are clear lensed, halogen 9inch diameter. The wires in the back need redoing though.
Wiring harness is brand new .
IMG_3360.JPG

Does $150 sound reasonable?
IMG_3359.JPG
IMG_3358.JPG

Interested in the lightforce lights. Are they clear with the yellow covers? Halogens?

Also price. Thanks
Hey if the price is high don't let that stop you from making me an offer......I'm clearing out the items i no longer need. The same applies to all the other items for sale.I just dont have a LC anymore.

Sorry, I forgot to get back to you. Not sure I want to do the large diameter lights or not. Thinking on it. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom