For Sale 1983 Toyota Bandeirante - In Brazil, we are in Ohio, all inclusive import (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My supplier in Brazil has a 1983 Toyota Bandeirante, long chasis. This model is incredibly clean, unrestored. Comes with original manuals and has the much preferred Land Cruiser grill.

Asking $24,500 USD more info below pics.View attachment 1911110
View attachment 1911111
View attachment 1911112View attachment 1911113View attachment 1911116We offer a complete, all inclusive import service. Meaning, we have everything inspected prior to export and provide video and pics, export and insured shipping to the US by container, inland transport to our facility, stateside inspection, and title and registration. You receive a fully inspected and serviced, ready to drive Toyota Bandeirante with a US title. We will also provide fully transparent pricing so there are no questions or assumptions. Feel free to ask any questions. I am not sure how long this will be available for.

Lukas

Also for mileage, odo says 34,492 but I always tell people there is no way to guarantee it on a 5 digit odo. Play it safe and assume its probably rolled.

IMG-20190222-WA0000.jpg

My supplier in Brazil has a 1983 Toyota Bandeirante, long chasis. This model is incredibly clean, unrestored. Comes with original manuals and has the much preferred Land Cruiser grill.

Asking $24,500 USD more info below pics.View attachment 1911110
View attachment 1911111
View attachment 1911112View attachment 1911113View attachment 1911116We offer a complete, all inclusive import service. Meaning, we have everything inspected prior to export and provide video and pics, export and insured shipping to the US by container, inland transport to our facility, stateside inspection, and title and registration. You receive a fully inspected and serviced, ready to drive Toyota Bandeirante with a US title. We will also provide fully transparent pricing so there are no questions or assumptions. Feel free to ask any questions. I am not sure how long this will be available for.

Lukas
seriously interested in the Bandeirante , single cab truck. The body can have dents, but not much or rusted thru. Prefer trucks with round headlights. Hope others will join me to make this a little more affordable. Thanks. I just

I was in communication with a vendor named Lucio out of Sao Paulo Has good reputation. Since my last talk with him he has partnered with Staim imports. I hope it's not all inclusive because costs will go up. Here is his Shop link. He speaks English.

I was in communication with a vendor named Lucio out of Sao Paulo Has good reputation. Since my last talk with him he has partnered with Staim imports. I hope it's not all inclusive because costs will go up. Here is his Shop link. He speaks English.

Yep Lucio is awesome. STAImports isnylt the only one he supplies in the US. All inclusive would be your total cost btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom