1983 FJ60 Rust Free Body/Frame Central Texas $600.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everybody, Sad to see this project go unfinished but as what happens to many of us this particular project will not see it's end with me..Hopefully somebody can.

It's My 1983 White Fj60. I have been slowly restoring her for the past couple of years but unfortunately I am always traveling for work and see this project not nearing it's end any time soon.

The Frame and Body have been separated, the body is in Very good condition as far as these great toys go. The rear left window is missing. However, all of the original body pieces that I have with it are there (which is pretty much everything) all of the seats and carpet are there.

The dash and mostly everything on the interior as been removed in preparation for paint and have all been stored inside. The Frame sits outside of my garage under cover with all five tires (spare) along with it. Ready for sand blasting and axle rebuilds.

Everything is included MINUS the Engine, Transmission and Transfer case. Those I have put some money into and will probably sell separate if not hold onto to put into another FJ later on. Anyway, here are the Pics.

The first $600.00 Takes her. I'm Firm on the price, and no I can't bring it to you unfortunately.

photo22.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo03.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo02.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo01.jpg

Hi, Good luck with the sale, sorry you cant finish it. If it was an fj62 I would have bought it. Mike

I sent you a PM, I'm interested.

No PM received.

Pm sent yesterday. Needing to know if it is a roller (has the wheels and tires on it) for transport company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom