Wanted 1982 FJ40 dash vents/defroster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MAO

Threads
I believe they only came in "high altitude" models and not in all late model 40s. In any event, I'm looking for a pair of those dash defrost vents. Anyone with a set? they don't have to be new or pretty

I believe they only came in "high altitude" models and not in all late model 40s. In any event, I'm looking for a pair of those dash defrost vents. Anyone with a set? they don't have to be new or pretty
I have a pair of them...will take a picture in the morning

PM me if interested

20190108_100043.jpg

20190108_100059.jpg

20190108_100136.jpg

20190108_100158.jpg

I could be wrong ? o_O

but i think this is what @MAO is looking for

i pulled this image off Google ,

he would need the long skinny feeder / supply tubes as well in the 2nd photo

These were The Optional late Model side door window defrost Vents 1/79- Later

upload_2019-1-8_10-50-0.jpeg

upload_2019-1-8_10-50-51.jpeg

@RAGINGMATT, thanks for that...I was thinking in the back of my mind he may be talking about those. I believe I have a set as well. @MAO just let me know and I'll dig them out

hey, thanks for your input. Yes I need the ones Matt is pointing out, I have the long skinny ones, I just need the defrost on both the sides of the dash, pitting towards the side window. Thanks fj60fj40, I'd be interested to see if you have them, thanks

hey, thanks for your input. Yes I need the ones Matt is pointing out, I have the long skinny ones, I just need the defrost on both the sides of the dash, pitting towards the side window. Thanks fj60fj40, I'd be interested to see if you have them, thanks
Ok cool. I'll have to check Friday when I get home from the fire station but I'm pretty sure I have 2 sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom