craigslist 1978 FJ40 with Chevy 454BB - $27,000 (Leesburg VA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad =================

Want a jeep but do not want to look like your typical mid life crisis jeep owner who went overboard with the accessories?

:rofl:

For sale or trade for a convertible with a manual transmissions. Would consider miata, camaro, mustang, etc. I am selling a 67 MG GT and a 78 FJ40 and would also consider trading both for one car.

Want a jeep but do not want to look like your typical mid life crisis jeep owner who went overboard with the accessories? Or have you ever dreamed of overlanding the plains getting in some mud or just having a cool and unique ride?

Up for sale is my 1978 FJ40 which is definitely NOT Stock. The motor is a 454 chevy big block tied to a 700r trans. The motor was installed less than 3 years ago and the transmission and transfer box were gone through by county transmissions in Vienna at the same time. I also have a 4" Old Man Emu heavy duty suspension kit, wagon wheel rims and 33's. The air system is also less than 3 years old and is a dual pump viair system mounted under the rear. Large 20+ gallon tank, dual batteries with switch, cooler hitch on rear (cooler not likely included). I also added a 3rd, higher up rear brake light, rear seat, etc etc. Also including a full SOFT top. The rig runs and drives great.

I have tons and tons of receipts and extra books I will include.

This car is tons of fun but need to downsize a few vehicles as I do not have time to drive or work on them all.

I will not respond to low ball offers or questions of whether it is available. I do not have to sell it and am in no rush.
I may consider a trade for a manual convertible like a camaro, mustang or miata

00k0k_7bRl3kCJjtCz_0t20t2_1200x900.jpg

00x0x_9IPEptn0Oy9z_0t20t2_1200x900.jpg

01414_hlQK1i1E7kz_0t20t2_1200x900.jpg

01717_3aTcsCpzIyBz_0t20t2_1200x900.jpg

00g0g_ePWVXpTnKLcz_0t20t2_1200x900.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom