For Sale 1977 Nissan Patrol Ute *pickup* (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling off all my junk....

1977 Nissan Patrol Ute (pickup)

*No engine, transmission or transfer case.

*I imported this from New Zealand to the USA in 2004. It is not a gray market import, it was over 25yrs old so exempt from DOT and EPA regulations.

*Factory cab & chassis, meaning it came without a bed from the dealer.

*It is right hand drive but I have everything to convert it to left hand drive.

*Stock 110” wheelbase .

*doors lift off.

*Stock front axle and suspension.

*Rear axle is a light duty C200 from my 83 Patrol that I tossed in just to roll the truck around. It is however a good axle with 4.11 gears and an LSD.

*Brand new NOS steering wheel I have been saving for this truck.

*Spare cowl/firewall dash body piece. Some rust but easy to repair. This allows conversion to LHD. Spare roof from a USA hardtop Patrol. Spare and nice hood from a USA Patrol.

*145,000 original kilometers.

*no bed!

*Power steering box & pump from a LHD 1983 Patrol. In good working order.

*Fully rebuilt and upgrade front axle assembly, it is a C200 model from a 1983 Patrol. It has new brakes, new heavy duty CV axles, fully rebuild ring and pinion, new heavy duty Asian free wheeling hubs, ARB air locker, re-geared to 4.6, high steer arm, all new bearings and seals. This is basically a brand new axle. It has suspension brackets welded onto it for a 3-link with a pan hard. It is also trussed. Pumpkin skid plate. Less then 500 miles on this axle!

*Fully rebuild and upgraded rear axle, it is a H233 model from a 1986 Patrol. It had a disc brake conversion done to it. New bearings and seals throughout. New brakes. Re-geared to 4.6. ARB air locker. It has suspension brackets welded onto it for a triangulated 4-link. It is also trussed. It has a heavy duty skid plate welded onto the pumpkin. This is basically a brand new axle assembly. Less then 500 miles on this axle!

* no seats!

*good glass in doors, back window and windshield.

I bought this truck in New Zealand on a whim and then imported it to the USA. It was imported by myself with the help of a broker and is a legal import. I removed the original rear axle, engine, transmission and t-case and they are gone. The truck is right hand drive but I do have everything to convert it to LHD. The body does have some rust and rot. Mostly in the roof of the cab. I have some body parts to help with the repair of this rust. Other body parts are available online at PACOL.com. The gauges, speedo, turn signal assembly and wiring is all there. The fuel tank is there but it is rotten and needs to be replaced. The frame does have surface rust but is in good enough condition to sand blast and use.

This is a rare truck anywhere in the world. It is unobtainium here in the USA. I only know of two other G60 Patrol pickups in the USA. This truck is a project and needs to be trailered. The Ute is perfect for somebody who wants to build a very unique off road truck. Slap a v8 or diesel engine in it along with an auto or manual transmission and then use a Toyota split case for the t-case. I would use the spare axles I have for the truck as they are very nice, the rear is offset which is why I would use a Toyota split case. I would also link the suspension with some 12” or longer coil over shocks. I would then build a custom bed. This was my plan if I ever got around to building up this truck. I have a vintage ARB style bull bar I am willing to toss in that could be modified and used on the truck. It is in good condition. Since this truck is a late 1970s it has the triple wipers which is really cool. As with all G60 Patrols it has dash flip vents and also kick vents. A stock dual circuit master cylinder with the stock master vac is in the truck. It has a new clutch master cylinder. I have a video of this truck on YouTube, search user PortalPatrol.

I have a clean Wyoming title on this truck and yes the vin number really is that short!

My price on the Ute is $5,000. I want $1,500 for the truck and $3,500 for the axles. I am not willing to separate at this time. I have way more then this in the truck money wise. It cost me over $2,000 to import the Ute. I have near $8,000 in the axles with receipts to prove this.

Here is your chance! Own something nobody else has and build an extremely cool plus unique rock crawler! Slap the engine, tranny and t-case of your choice in it, link the suspension and you have one hell of a cool off road truck. I am only selling to thin out my herd, I have four trucks that are projects and want to just have one.

I will ship this truck anywhere in the world. That is on your dime though. You get nothing until your money clears my bank. If you have questions or want more pictures send me a message.

*NOTE* Tires and wheels shown in pictures not included, the truck does come with tires and wheel just not the ones pictured. The rear axle pictured that is bolted in the truck is also not included. However, the new rear axle shown is. The axles shown are mounted in my 83 Patrol in the pictures. They are no longer in that truck and are sitting on a pallet. The shocks, steering rods and other parts used to mount the axles in my 83 Patrol are not included.

Tons of pictures here....

Rocky Mountain Patrol & Offroad • 1977 Patrol Ute

Link to many pictures....

Rocky Mountain Patrol & Offroad • 1977 Patrol Ute

and a few for the lazy people!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

pm me or call three 0 seven six nine 0 zero 5 nine 4

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread