For Sale 1977 FJ45 Top (NM) SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
ALL SOLD

I would prefer to sell both of these together. I have a top and cab back off of a 1977 Fj45.
  • The roof needs both front corners repaired as they are rusted through pretty bad. The rain gutter also needs repaired at both corners and on the passengers side and rear drivers corner.
  • The cab back has a light dent on the lower rear passenger side. Both lower door post corners need repaired. The passenger side post was cut off and the driver side door post bottom needs rebuilt.
I have pictures of the areas that need repaired, if you are interested send me a message with your email and I will send you the pictures. I am asking 1100.00 for the top and back as a set. Buyer pays shipping.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Last edited:
Bump, make me an offer.

The top and cab back are pending sale. I got a message before your post Dan.

If you have the corner windows I could go about $200 each... The top looks like rust has gotten the better of it so maybe only $75...

The top does not come with glass, it is as you see it. I have a lot more into it than 75.00. I would keep it rather than sell it for 75.00. I appreciate the offer though.

Jemez springs. nm

The orange cab top panel is SOLD.

I still have the roof, asking 500.00. Open to offers. It will need some metal work

$400.00 for the roof panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom