1977 FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
shop.cruiserparts.net
1977 FJ40

web.jpg

1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
We have had this vehicle off and on for around 7 years. We got this 1977 FJ40 as a rolling rust free sandblasted shell originally. We then sold it to a good customer of ours who located a 1977 FJ40 with only 56,200 original miles on it as a donor from the original owner who used it as a 3rd vehicle. The interior, engine, 4 spd, windows and such were installed into the bare shell. We acquired the vehicle back from a trade with our customer. Did a complete restoration and now we are ready to sell it. Only 56k original miles. Asking $17,900
Link with some pictures:
MobileMe Gallery

Last edited:
$16,900.00

it looks like it is worth $4500...

102 posts...he can't be completely lost to the world. I agree it looks like a $4500 car. He needs to post some better pictures (flattering ones as I've seen the additional pictures in the mobile gallery), or come back down to earth one of the other. I have a feeling it has LOT nicer ones than he is saying, and maybe a lot of hidding rebuilding has taken place that we can't see, so I will give him that chance.

But missing mirrors, lots of dents, seat covers hiding something, rusted bolts, hood not lining up looking like it has been crashed, rust on the bottom side, painted over screws for the spare tire holder, exhuast sticking out a mile past the body of the car and obviously only replaced out the back becuase it is rusted from muffler forward, lock in fuel door missing, paint is wishwashy, and the wheels and lug nuts are rusted, and tires are worn. Please show me wrong. This economy depresses me every day and this isn't helping. As with the other comments, if you have restored it please post those pictures as this is confusing.

Not meaning to be a deby downer but holly cow man. You have been on here long enough to know that a crappy pic like that and a price like that in this economy is asking for trouble on this forum. I rarely do this as I hope you can get that money for it, if not more, but at the same time just spend a few mintues and look at the dozens of rigs on this forum that guys spent a lot of time and money redoing and are having a hard time getting 10K for them. Again, don't take this the wrong way..I also think mine (even though in parts) is worth thousands but I want to help you sell this to a deserving LC fan that would enjoy it as much as you may have.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom