craigslist 1977 (& 1973) FJ55 - Portland / La Center, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SHMac

Just a Classic Land Cruiser Enthusiast
Threads
Honolulu, Hawaii & Lake James, North Carolina
NO AFFILIATION

Land Cruiser FJ55 (x2)

Listing for two (2) FJ55s - a 1977 and a 1973

Asking price: $2000 (for both)

Quote from listing:

"For sale: Two Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ55)... Green is a 1977 and the red/'rust' color is a 1973. Both for $2000.00 (or best reasonable offer)

1977:
The body is in pretty decent shape with minimal rust and floor boards are solid. This was set-up for a V8 by the previous owner. I was going to build this as a family camping/exploring rig, but I got the 'OK' to keep my 80 series instead, so now this has to go.

Details:
-No engine/trans/t-case
-Orig front axle with disc brakes
-Rear axle is shortened GM Corporate 14 bolt. (rear cover was off when I bought and all internals are rusty. I do have an early FJ40 rear axle that I can include with sale)
-Interior is in decent condition.
-Lots of extra parts included that I was collecting
-WA Title: Salvaged (bought in Oregon and I had to apply for a new OR title before I could transfer to WA, OR DOL automatically issued as salvaged title sight unseen. I thought is was odd, but I didn't question since I was going to rebuild everything.)

1973:
I bought this with the hopes of building a convertible wagon trail rig (yes, cutting the roof off), but decided to focus on a different project. This was a perfect candidate for what I wanted to do, since body is in pretty rough condition.

Details:
- 'F' Engine (not sure if it runs)
- 3-spd Transmission & T-case
- Drivelines & Axles
- A/C unit (mounted pass side, under glove box)
- Rear heater
- No hood (creased by tree, happened before I purchased; Scrapped)
- No pass fender (same tree as above)
- No front seats
-WA Title: Clean

*The '73 is in rough shape as you can see and would assume used as a parts vehicle. Looks like the roof has been replaced (bondo on all pillars) and rust in the floor under front seat area, but not sure how bad."

00s0s_crRqqDW7Apn_600x450.jpg
00c0c_a8tBvK7EdWt_600x450.jpg
00E0E_44TRvFBsBtd_600x450.jpg
00q0q_9yuJqhVhGQu_600x450.jpg
00C0C_bDhZAAneLq4_600x450.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom