Parting Out 1975 fj55 pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi guys, I've recently finished my Reston on an old pig and the Parts vehicle I had on standby is done getting attention from me.

I've taken off a good amount of parts already that I have stored in the garage. If you need a part reply on this post or message me and I'll let ya know if I have it!

I live near Sherman, Tx. Would love to have someone pick up the parts they need but I don't mind shipping as long as buyer pays the shipping costs.

Doors are in surprisingly decent shape. Two of them just have light surface rust. The other two have pinhole rust at bottle corner. usable shape for someone needing to replace a caved in door for sure. I have rear quarter glass rear tailgate glass seat frames and so on and so on. Here's some pictures as it sits. Like I said above I have a bunch of parts already taken off and sitting in the garage.
I did issue the hood to wash my paint gun after spraying my resto 55. Hood has bad rust spot tho so it's in rough shape.
Message me what you'd like and I'll give you a price. I'm not looking to make huge profits. I mainly just want to help out my pig guys if they're needing something before I send her to the scrap yard. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1549.JPG

IMG_1553.JPG

IMG_1556.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

Wiper Linkage, or even just the passenger side pivot housing and pivot? We are getting our first rain, and my wipers are down. Wish I was closer...LMK Thanks!

Wiper Linkage, or even just the passenger side pivot housing and pivot? We are getting our first rain, and my wipers are down. Wish I was closer...LMK Thanks!
Yeah I can take it out of it. Pm me and I'll let ya know what shipping and a total cost will be

Sent you pm

any chance you still have the wiper pivot covers? How bout the wiper arms? I know it is a loooong shot, but I had to ask. Thank You!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom