1975 FJ55 in CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I've thought about it for a while and I've decided to see if I can find a good home for my piggie. I simply don't have the time or the resources to make this piggie what it deserves to be. I know there are a lot of you out there that have been looking for a good daily driver and this is it. I'd prefer to sell it to someone in the area, as I really don't want to deal with shipping it anywhere. Let me know if you'd like more information. I'm not looking to make a profit off of the deal, I just want to get what I paid for it.

- LOCATION - Roseville, CA
- PRICE - $4000
- CONTACT INFO - JAKE - PM ME OR CHECK OUT MY CRAIGSLIST ADD.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/291950871.html

Last edited:
Seems like an awfully good deal, what shape is it in mechanically and how is the interior? Does it have disc brakes up front? Looks like someone will be getting a good deal, it's a shame you have to part with her, I can't wait to get mine she should be here by Friday!

I think I saw somewhere the current owner found that the body mount was pretty rusted/broken. I beleive this is the same rig. I saw photos on either this site somewhere or on pirate4x4. That is if memory serves correct. I recall when this was for sale when the current owner bought it. he beat me to it!!! Ha hah. Nice rig none the less.

The rig is in good shape mechanically. The interior is all stock. The headliner is fully intact and the upholstery is in good shape with the exception of the front bench cushion, it needs to be reupholstered. It's equipped with drum brakes at all four wheels. As far as the body mounts go, a couple are rusted, mainly at the front floorboards, which seems to be a pretty common problem. Let me know if you need any other info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom