For Sale 1973 FJ40 Tub - Fenders - Doors and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep, then the fact that the rear OEM bow is one piece, figured it would take a local buyer for all of it regardless.

I figure it's just paint and with some stripping it would come apart but I'd really prefer to sell the whole ball of wax to someone localish.

I just went back and looked at your pics again. I thought you were saying that the b pillar bow was fused to other bows, it is not. I shipped a whole b pillar years ago and it wasn't too bad via freight. Shoot me a price for that complete b pillar
Thanks

No, the B pillars are fused to the front bow...one big U. I just went over this with another mudder... it's going to be very expensive to ship and the chance of it getting there in one piece is low. If you can find a way to ship it then we'll shrink wrap but other than that we'd have to build a big square flat box, like a picture frame, and that's going to be $$ to ship.

The hood is actually a little rough, has some bondo/skim to smooth it out and some surface rust. It's something you really need to see in person and I'm no body/paint guy.

Cool, I would be interested but I'll have to make time to get over that direction.

Just light rust doesn't bother me, but if it was creased from smashing into the wind shield that really can't be repaired. Does the bondo cover that kind of damage or is it just dings?

Cool, I would be interested but I'll have to make time to get over that direction.

Just light rust doesn't bother me, but if it was creased from smashing into the wind shield that really can't be repaired. Does the bondo cover that kind of damage or is it just dings?

No creases, looks to be bondo, just a bit lumpy but without totally stripping it, it would be hard to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom