For Sale 1972 FJ55 Los Gatos, CA (not mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gonzopancho

SILVER Star
Threads

From the ad:

$12500

1972 FJ55 Toyota Landcruiser
Engine: Chevy 350 with Rochester Quadrajet carburetor
Transmission: NV4500 5 speed manual
Transfer case: Split case with the large shaft size. Twin stick shifters installed.
Rear Axle: FJ74 full floater with ARB air locker installed (no compressor)
Front Axle: Late FJ40 with large knuckle pattern
Front Suspension: Old Man Emu 3” lift leaf springs. Shackle Reversal
Rear Suspension: Old Man Emu 3” Lift leaf springs
Brakes: 4 wheel Toyota disk brakes. FJ80 master cylinder. FJ62 dual diaphragm brake booster
Steering: FJ60 power steering. 4x4 Labs hi-steer setup with 1 ton tie rod ends
Rims: American Racing 15” beadlock rims with heavy duty lock rings
Tires: Cooper Discoverer 33x12.50 r15 basically brand new
Front Bumper: Custom bulbar with Warn 8274 Winch
Rear Bumper: Custom swing out tire carrier with hitch receiver
Sliders: Door rockers were replaced with solid steel bars
Gas tank: Australian 49 gallon long range tank

Interior: I fitted Chevy Silverado seats with integrated shoulder seat belts as the front seats. A Tuffy lockable center console, with cup holders and stereo compartment in between. Rear seats were reupholstered to match the fabric of the front seats. There is a rear interior custom rollbar with attachment points for shoulder belts for the rear seat. Dashpad is for a later model but was new so it has no cracks. Have a new custom machined dash face to match. Needs cutouts for instruments, etc.

Body: Body was stripped to bare metal. Places of bad rust were cut out and new metal welded in place. It was then primed and painted inside and outside. There is some rust bubbling up in the normal places, but this is surface rust and needs to be cleaned up and treated with a rust inhibitor. Couple dents in rear quarter panels need to be pulled out.

Extras: I have quite a few extra parts. Door Latches, rear window motor assembly, the rare wing vent rubber, rear tailgate rubber, door weatherstripping, etc. I have some interior door panels for it but they are not installed.
Truck was always a California rig. It drives and runs great! No problems cruising at freeways speeds.

72BCA8ED-9B0E-4A84-8FE8-E9E2CED75D1D.jpeg
D33F4758-CEE8-4850-940E-F3798528B8CD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom