For Sale 1972 FJ55 for Sale: Salt Lake City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well after a move to another state, an additional kid and purchase of a 100 series I have decided to part ways with my Piggie. Here is the classified ad:

1972 FJ55 Wagon. In good shape overall, needs body repair but a good solid project starting point. I was planning on building a crawler out of it, bought it in Arizona, but life got in the way. She needs work, interior needs to be redone. LOTS of spares. Runs and drives, not street worthy though.

Current Specs:
1972 FJ55 w/ 1979 2F Engine, stock 3spd and transfer case. Rebuild fuel system, tank professionally dipped and new fuel lines. Has secondary tank (bypassed). Stock emissions equipment intact (aside from smog pump), vacuum lines, charcoal canisters etc in place. Newer front seats (bucket/Center and Consul/arm rest out of 2011 Ranger), newer seat belts not installed.

Issues with the Piggie:
Rockers need replacing, interior is rough at best. Rear window needs replacing (I know where there is one available). Sheet Metal needs straightening, (dents, and dings) and front and rear bumpers were cut and hacked so I tossed them (beyond repair). The front floor pan drivers side has a 3" x 4" rust hole and the rust propagated to the body mount. I replaced the drivers side. Patch work will be needed on the sill (nothing major). The rest of the pig is pretty rust free, frame is in great shape, floor pan is intact (aside from above mentioned issues) and the body panels are in good shape over all. She was the most rust free Piggie I found while I was looking for one. She is not a restoration candidate, but would make a nice rig. I have the parts below which are included in the asking price:

Spares (not currently on truck):
Spring over front axle housing (Proffits Conversion)
Spare Front third Member and axles
FJ60 Birfs, knuckles, hubs, etc for Fine Spline Conversion
Aisin Front Lockers (Fine Spline, I bought while vacationing in Australia)
Front disk brake assembly
High Steer kit (minus rod ends)
Saginaw PS box, Canned Ham Pump and Cooler
Rear Axle Housing stripped and prepped for spring over
Spare Rear Axles and third member
Spare Set of Custom Steel Wheels (4)
Spare Window Regulators
Spare Drivers Door
Heavy Duty Rear Springs
Heavy Duty Rear Shackles (2" Lift)
Spare Leafs (off of Donor FJ60 was to be used on front spring pack rebuild)
2F Alternator Bracket (for power steering conversion)
MISC Interior parts (Late model ford seat belts, spare arm rests, window hardware, lights/lenses, sun visors etc)
Misc. FJ40/FJ55 linkage
Additional Spare Mini Truck Knuckles/Brakes and Spindles (almost enough to do a second fine spline conversion)

If anyone wants to call for photo's and more info the best way to reach me is 480-452-9898 and ask for Elise or Joe. The rig is located in South Jordan, Utah and we are asking $2,800 OBO.

I figure this is the best place for her to go to a good home

Cheers,
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom