1972 fj40 landcruiser project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling off my project FJ40 ! It has BC registration ! This is a project that is dissassembled. The frame is in very NICE shape . The tub...the cowl is in great shape...from the doors back the flat panels and floor panels pretty much need replacing. But, all the trim-perimeter ( hard to replace parts )the foundation to the tub, are AWESOME.
The drive train is in great shape and was a good runner prior to diss-assembling the body ! . '72 F 3.8 inline 6, '72 3 speed manual trans, factory tranfer case with all shifters and levers. factory FJ40 front and rear axles 4:10gears .
I have the hood, windshield and glass W/ wipers, head light panel, roll bar , front bumper, fiberglass cap for top, heater ass'y,gauge panel and glove box....most other switches are gone . I have the tub stripped and un-bolted from the frame ( engine, trans, and t/c still in frame) the axles are removed from frame also. So if you want a nice project @ a great price....BRING YOUR TRUCK, TRAILER AND CASH ! want to sell all as a group !Asking $1250.00 for everything with registration ! TERRY (250)878-8004
Also have EXTRA 2 dana 44 axles already fit for spring over on a FJ40!they have 5.13 gears and disc brakes. Will sell seperatly for $500.00 for both. OR add to above for a total of $ 1500.00 .
OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS. I LIVE IN KELOWNA, BC CANADA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom