1969 Jeep Kaiser M715 Built "ready To 4-wheel" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1969 Jeep Kaiser M715 for sale that has every thing you could imagine on it, and really have no idea where to start but here it goes: The truck has a freshly rebuilt 1969 Buick 350 engine 30 over, with a Holley Truck Avenger 670 carb. accessories on the engine is a Air Compressor with frt bumper tank, pressure cutoff, gauge & switch... The truck also has a Premier Power Welder with all the accessories located in the glovebox...
FULL ROLL CAGE tied to Frame w/racing seats & 4 point harn.
Transmission TH400 Rebuilt with custom crossmember to hold trans & transfer case.
Doubler Transfer Case 203/205 Twin Sticked for front or rear control with rear axle brake lock.
Dana 70 Full Float Rear Axle Welded w/disc brakes
Dana 60 Front Axle w/ Detroit Locker, Yukon Chromoly Inner Shafts 35 spline, Dana/Spicer 35 spline outers with broached DANA/SPICER Lockout Hubs.
Custom Humvee Beadlock Wheels 16.5
WARN WINCH XD9000I
Full Hydraulic Steering w/ orbital valve & many spare hydraulic parts: orbital valve, hydraulic line & much more.
JEEP J-truck Power Brake Setup & Tilt Wheel Column
39.5x18x16.5 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGER
39.5X15X16.5 SUPER SWAMPER TSL
BOTH FRONT & REAR HAVE APPROX 1/2 TREAD
All of my spare parts will be sold with the truck which include spare axle shafts, orbital valve, brake master cylinder, complete set of locking hubs, front & rear driveshafts, 60" High Lift Jack, steering heim joints & chevy tie rod ends, hydraulic hoses, p/s pump, alternator, all of which is already in the vehicles tool box & there maybe some stuff I have missed... The fuel tank is a marine tank which is mounted under the toolbox in the bed...The truck is in decent condition & has some rust but overall is a great offroading rig & will go anywhere as you can see in some of the pictures...I am starting the price of the truck at $8,000 and if you have any questions about the truck or price please email Jimmy at bjbcase@charter.net or 828-231-5715 & 828-670-1166...This truck is located in ASHEVILLE,NC

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w83/bjbcase/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom