For Sale 1966 Dodge D200 Sweptline (Ga) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$4000.00 firm.
2016-09-01 08.53.12.jpg

I bought this truck in Oakland, California.

It is a 318 with manual transmission. Body is in excellent shape. I started to fix it up, but don't have time.

It will need new wiring. The original small back window was cut out, but I had it welded back to original and a new small window is in now. The dash was cut and I have a new one on hand. I found a stock 1966 bench seat and brackets and had it reupholstered in black vinyl.

The 318 in it now runs. I started it with a mason jar of gas. The fuel pump picked up fuel and it ran smooth. I have a NOS carb to replace the Quadrajet that somebody had rigged on it.

I have a nevada title too somewhere. I purchased it with a bill of sale, so not sure the title is even transferable however I will leave that to whoever buys it.

I have a new/used white front bumper.

My idea was to make it a street rod / parts truck for running around town.

This truck had a camper shell on it for years so the bed is perfect.

I am including a remanufactured 360 motor with this truck too. I believe the motor is worth as much as $3k on it's own.

Trying to focus on one project at a time.... My loss is your gain.

Pictures are from when I got it, will attempt to find more current ones.

I'm out of town until July.

Bad photo, but here is the engine that is included. It's freshly rebuilt. I don't have any paperwork on it, but I've pulled the valve covers and looked it over. It looks great. Has used edelbrock 318/360 intake and I have headers for it as well. Headers need a good blasting.

engine.jpg

I'll consider an off-road trailer as a partial trade, even swap, or I can add cash to make a fair trade.

Bump no trailer trades as I found one. I plan to get this running and driving when I get in, but if someone is interested before I put more money into it let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom