For Sale 1964 fj45LV SantaFe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw another one listed that looks like a better buy. $6,500.00

1964 Toyota FJ45LV Landcruiser

1964 lv 1.jpg
1964 lv 2.jpg
1964 lv 3.jpg

I contemplated purchasing it at $10,000 then I realized a third LV is irrational. I still want it though. :(
Hey Wileycoyote,
I am th previous owner who found it and got it running after 30 years of sitting. It's a NM vehicle. It was the hardest vehicle I have ever rescued, full of rat nest.
I had to put money into the engine to get it running and discovered the clutch disk would not disengage. I was going to take the tranny out, let the engine warm up for 30 minutes, and discovered a hairline crack about an inch long underneath the freeze plug on the drivers side of the engine.
It needs complete interior and a lot of work. all the rubber is distroyed around windows.
Sold it for $6,000 to someone who said he would give it a good home and is now trying to make a quick buck. He put it up for sale the next morning after picking it up... not even off the rental trailer!
I would have NEVER sold it to him, being a Cruiser Head should mean more than making a buck off another Cruiser Head.
Thought I would let ya know. You are welcome to contact me for more info on this vehicle, Joe does not know anything about it... he never asked! SUCKS!
Good Luck!

Last edited:
Sold it for $6,000 to someone who said he would give it a good home and is now trying to make a quick buck. He put it up for sale the next morning after picking it up... not even off the rental trailer!

seems to be more of that happening lately.

Looks like it sold again, that's good because those pictures of the perfect rockers had convinced me I needed to buy it :hillbilly:

Hope it wound up in good hands this time :beer:

At $11K, there is still a lot of meat on the bone and it's worth a lot more than that...even to Mudders. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells again for closer to $20K, probably on Ebay.
Mesa man gave it away at $6K. Was it ever listed on Mud for sale before this thread by non-affiliated OP?
Whoever got it at $11K is stoked (Whitey/Wiley, did you snag this one?!). Wouldn't be surprise if Miller or TLC bought it.

Last edited:
or....the current seller was reading this for sale thread......and decided to let it cool off before he flipped it. I mean do we really think he is not on Mud?

Looks like it sold again, that's good because those pictures of the perfect rockers had convinced me I needed to buy it :hillbilly:

Hope it wound up in good hands this time :beer:

Simple solution for anyone wants to make sure their rig goes to the "right" buyer. Just ask them what their Mud handle is before making a sale and check out their postings before taking the cash. You will know right away if it's a stand up guy.

Simple solution for anyone wants to make sure their rig goes to the "right" buyer. Just ask them what their Mud handle is before making a sale and check out their postings before taking the cash. You will know right away if it's a stand up guy.

Notes taken, great advise, thank you, the buyer from us is a Mudder of 15+ years, hopefully he was honest to the Mudder he sold to. :/

I love this place. The community is so big now we can do background checks on mud. Awesome!!!:beer:

funny, i havent logged in for a long time with the group here I bought this rig for 10k, from that guy in boulder, lining up airline ticket to fly out there he sent me a text that said sold to guy with cash in hand......NICE..been looking for one for a very long time.....

funny, i havent logged in for a long time with the group here I bought this rig for 10k, from that guy in boulder, lining up airline ticket to fly out there he sent me a text that said sold to guy with cash in hand......NICE..been looking for one for a very long time.....
Sorry my friend, wasn't aware of that! None of that was conveyed my way.

It ended up in good hands :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom